Friday, 20 June 2014

TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt // Road to New York MBFW

I am excited to let you guys know that I am currently in the running to win a trip along with TRESemme x Gogirl! Magazine to visit the big apple and watch the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week LIVE! I have been waiting for this competition since I found out about it last year and there is literally nothing else I can say other than thank you for inviting me TRESemme and Gogirl! Magazine!  I cannot express how excited I am to be a part of something this big and to have 1/30 or so chance to come to New York and write for them. It is a dream come true!

We were told to post OOTD's for our first challenge and sort of predict next year's trend. I choose to be black and white all the time because I want to change people's perception about monochrome being too boring at times. I think next year will be all about heavy knitwear's and high booties, a vamped up version of Normcore or Lowlux in the best possible way. This is how I put my outfits together in monochrome fashion:







Help me win by liking these submission OOTD photos from last week here on Instagram! Much love for all the help so far, lovely people!

Want to win a trip to New York and watch the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week LIVE? It is as simple as buying a TRESemme product, register yourself into the webiste, and then uploading an OOTD picture of yourself and you are basically in the running to win this very special trip! Visit www.newyork.tresemme.co.id or click here! Join now and be a part of TRESemme's Style Seeker Hunt road to New York!



Mau nonton langsung New York Fashion Week? Join TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt Road To New York now!  http://bit.ly/1qySpoc @TRESemmeID #RoadToNewYork #MBFW 

2 comments:

  1. good luck ci for the competition~ :D
    yes bw will always be a trend, love the first outfit! you look stunning :))

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete