Saturday, 2 November 2013

Melbourne: Photo Diary

As you all must, well, sort of know, me and my family went on a holiday trip to Melbourne last week specifically to celebrate my cousin's wedding. For me, this trip gave a big part of my heart back and now I'm beginning to think that I am okay and everything will somehow work out for the best. I am glad to be able to visit back the place I once lived in and I am hopeful that this trip is the start to many of which will come in the future; no fretting will take place, I promise. I am excited for 2014 and I am excited to share all the new things I have in store for all you guys so keep clicking and keep reading!











I'm okay with being here now. If it's something that I have to go through anyhow, I will always try my hardest to fight for my dreams anywhere I go. x

1 comment:

  1. been curious with that N2 ice cream <3

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete